March 21-22, 2018
REBOOT WITH A NEW CONCEPT
Since 2013 we’ve been bringing together the movers and shakers of Fintech and Insurtech. The ecosystem has matured and a lot of other events and conferences have emerged. Based on the feedback we’ve gathered from many former attendees and industry experts, we’ve refined the concept and have completely reshaped the EXEC 2018 experience.
THE NO BULLSHIT FINTECH CONFERENCE
Remember that moment you went to a conference and saw the same keynote you had seen two months earlier at another event? Or that time you dozed off during a panel while staring on your phone? We feel you.
And yes we know we might have been part of the problem with past events as well – but we listend to your feedback and thus are taking our own rule of “no bullshit” even more seriously for our upcoming event.
All formats at EXEC 2018 – on and off stage will serve one of two purposes: learning or expert exchange.
On Stage: Use-Cases & Implementation Stories
No keynotes. No panels. No fireside chats.
All formats on stage will be stories about practical experiences that companies and startups had and have with cutting-edge technology. You’ll see startup founders and corporate executives on stage, sometimes even together.
– Implementation of a machine-learning algorithm into the credit scoring at a large bank
– Test use case of an Ethereum-based smart contract for an insurance policy
– Integration of a startup’s payment system into a bank’s legacy IT system
Off Stage: Discussion Tables & Masterclasses
The off-stage agenda format foster expert exchange, learning and networking. Table hosts will be sharing and discussing their insights in 45-minute discussion rounds with 5-10 people per table. Highly knowledgeable experts will offer hands-on and interactive Masterclasses.
– Discussion Table: Are ICOs just a hype or can we expect them to stabilize?
– Masterclass: Chat-Bots past the hype: Identifying senseful usecases for smart chat assistants.
– Masterclass: Banking APIs in the time of PSD2
REGISTRATION OPENS DEC. 6TH
CLAIM YOUR 2-FOR-1 CODE
Sign up below to receive a 2-for-1 code. Once registration opens, 50 2-for-1 deals can be claimed.